It’s easy to get confused about your CIT Bank login credentials. Here is a guide to help you manage your login information with ease.
1. Click on the “Login” button at the top of any page to sign in with your user name and password. If you haven’t created an account, follow the prompts on screen to create one for CIT Bank online banking or mobile banking apps.
2. Once you’ve reached the “Personal Information” page, look to the right side of the page to see a list of different accounts and logins. Click on a link to sign into your account. If you have multiple accounts with CIT Bank, you need only select an account from the drop down menu and then click “Sign In” to gain access.
3. To keep your login information secure, DO NOT click on links in email or social media messages that request website login information. If you think an email or message is from CIT Bank, click on “Contact Us” to be transferred to the official CIT Bank website.
4. If you are using a mobile device and don’t have access to your computer, sign into the CIT Bank app. It looks like a tiny, square calculator and can be downloaded from your device’s app store. Whether you are using an app or online, you will use the same login information.
5. CIT Bank does not use the same login for your computer and mobile device. For example, if you navigate to citbank.com/login, a popup window will appear with a link you can use to sign into your computer or phone. A different login is needed to log in on each device.
6. If you change devices or upgrade software, you will have to create a new login for the new device or program version and restore the old desktop version of your account from file backup, etc.
Log in to your CIT Bank account using your login information and password. You can change the password if needed by clicking on “Security” on the left side of the page. We’ll help you keep your account information secure.