American Express login is not easy to find. It can be found in a variety of ways depending on how it is accessed. I will go over the ways that are most common to find your American Express login.
1) If you have an American Express card, contact customer service for help locating or resetting your password
2) If you have an American Express login, go to the American Express site and follow the link that says Member Login.
3) If you do not have an American Express card or login, go to the American Express site and click on Sign Up.
4) When signing up for an account they will ask if you are a current cardholder or if you are new to American Express. If you are new to American express, create a username and password. It will ask for a variety of information including your physical address, email address, etc. Fields that ask for credit card information will not be filled out until you decide which one you want associated with that account.
Benefits of Find your American Express
1. The American Express website offers a variety of services for using your account. One benefit is that if you are a frequent traveler and have an American Express card, you can use the use the site to find airline and hotel discounts.
2. The American Express website also provides an app that allows you to pay your bills through your computer.
3. Another benefit is that you do not have to sign up for each charge from a merchant before using the card. With this site there is no need to keep track or remember every charge for each merchant – it’s all done in one place.
4. If you are a frequent traveler and have an American Express card, the American Express website can help you with your frequent flyer miles balance.
5. Another benefit is that if you have lost or misplaced your card, the American Express logon can help you locate it.
6. Also on the American Express site, there is a referral program that allows you to earn points for referring friends to get an account at American Express and using their credit cards.